Photography Video DJ
SUMMER DISCOUNT – $100 off Photography & Video Packages for June – August Weddings.
Wedding Photographers Tampa
Wedding Wire Review posted May 27th, 2017
Our daughter’s wedding was this past weekend and Celebrations was one of the first vendors we booked for photography, videography and the DJ. From the moment we contracted with them, everyone was responsive and helpful with our somewhat unique situation, the bride and groom and most of the guests are hearing impaired. This makes for a challenging situation regarding communication and instruction from the photographer. And for the DJ playing music and keeping the party going with guests who can’t hear it. Stephanie did an awesome working with us to make this an amazing event. Randy was outstanding as the coordinator and managed the video and drone shots, as well. We can’t wait to see what he does putting all of it together in a video for us. Joe, our photographer was amazing. He did not stop for 6.5 hours to capture every moment on film and clearly was an experienced professional, even faced with a challenging assignment. Chance, our DJ was the best! he managed to keep the party going, even with the guests spread over three adjoining areas and many of them hearing impaired. Thank you to Stephanie, Randy, Joe ad Chance for making this the perfect day we envisioned. You are the best! -Diane Ronghi, wedding May 20th at Hyatt Regency Clearwater
- View our Wedding Photographers Tampa, Clearwater, and St Petersburg wedding galleries by location.
- Our Tampa Wedding DJs are Professional, Friendly & Flexible and will cater to your needs.
- We are based in Tampa Bay and will travel all across Florida & US. We have shot weddings from New York City to Key West.
- See our reviews from our brides and grooms.
- Book our services online, and save money and time.
- On our Big Screen Projectors, your guests can see footage from the ceremony during the reception.
- Create a Magical and Romantic atmosphere with our UPLIGHTING.
- We make it easy for you to get information. You can use the easy contact form (to the right), we will respond promptly! We have a full-time office staff, and are always here to answer your questions.
- View Quinces, Bar Mitzvahs, School Plays, Graduations, and more on our Events Pages
As you begin the exciting process of planning for your wedding, you can rest assured that our Tampa Photographers will value your time. All of our rates are listed online, so there is no guessing, how much do we charge. We are not the cheapest, however, when you compare value, we think you will like what you see. We believe an educated bride will be more likely to be a happy bride after the wedding. Therefore, on our Photographers Tampa website, we strive to provide content, which will help you to avoid certain pitfalls that can happen on your special day. It is our goal that you can do the planning and organizing of your wedding from the comfort of your own home. Our tips and advice pages are from years of experience of performing weddings in Tampa Bay. See FAQ pages for frequently asked questions. This information will help you, which, in return, will help us to give you the best images and video possible. If you have any questions feel free to use the contact form below, or email above.
Weddings can be a very stressful event, but if you allow us to guide you with our experience from over 4,100 events, your special day will be a resounding success. Our staff is very skilled at what they do, however, some things are beyond our control, but within your control. We address some of these issues on our website to help guide you in the right direction. Our Photographers Tampa blogs also are a great source for ideas and our recent work.
When you book us for your wedding we will give you a Bridal Folder with information and worksheets so that you can design our services to meet your needs. We approach every wedding as though, this will be our best wedding over. Passionately Pursuing Excellence is not just a motto, but it is truly how we operate. With your help, we will allow you and your family to cherish this special day for years to come.